[TRLog] Multiplier Needed Window

Michael Tope W4EF@pacbell.net
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:12:14 -0700

I also saw this kind of behavior this past weekend
(v6.30). I had an additional problem in that
the multiplier needed information would only stay
on the screen for a second. It appeared between the
time I hit return and the time when the qso would
scroll off into the edit box. This was troublesome
as it was hard to tell if I needed to move someone
unless I made a conscious effort to look up at the
correct time and take a mental snapshot of the mult
info before it disappeared (this OT has limited
internal multiplier tracking
bandwidth).

When I tried to duplicate the problem here at home,
the mult needed window seemed to work okay. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike, W4EF...........