[TRLog] CW Sprint Date

n6tr@teleport.com n6tr@teleport.com
26 Aug 1999 12:27:25 -0000

> Great reminder Tree, only request some consideration to move the
> date to a non Labor Day weekend. Don't know who determines the
> dates, but this one sure doesn't work for me.

Yes - this has been recognized - and that is why we are trying to
get the word out.  Normally, this contest is held on the Saturday
after Labor Day, but was accidently scheduled on the wrong weekend
this year.  This has happened a couple of times before with decreased
activity.

The NCJ "people" determine the dates - and I believe they are putting
corrective actions in place to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Sorry you won't be able to make it.  Hopefully someone else can put
the rare famous potato multiplier on the air for those of us who can.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com