[TRLog] Directories in TRlog

Rick Bullon kc5ajx@hotmail.com
Tue, 07 Dec 1999 05:33:45 GMT

Ok guys I'm getting a little better at this I've learned how to back up 1
dir to run Trlog I have trlog in C:\log under that dir I have
c:\log\contests I can run TR from this dir with the command ..\tr  but I
need to go one more dir c:\log\contests\arrl1099. What is the command to run
it from here?
  I did edit the autoexec.bat file and update the path to include c:\trlog
at least I think I did it right.
  What is making this a lot easier is I have 2 computers in the shack 1 ( a
200 MHZ 64 meg machine with 5 gig HD)is for internet email and such 2 (a
100MHz 16meg 1.7 gig HD) is becoming more and more radio only. So I can pull
up the advice I get from the list and have it right there on the screen when
I do the changes on the other machine.
  THanks to all who sent help I'm getting there
73
Rick
KC5AJX