[TRLog] TR and Cabrillo for SS

Violette, Daniel R Daniel.Violette@West.Boeing.com
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:09:34 -0800

1.  ARRL Suggested is not Cabrillo.  It is the old ARRL format that is still
good (for about another year).  Cabrillo has keywords at the beginning of
the lines followed by a colon.  I can look up the web page with the
specification if you'd like.

2.  Your text file reader is probably wrapping the lines.  I think they are
getting out to 80 (or more) characters.  The file is probably not actually
wrapped with line feeds.

73, Dan KI6X