[TRLog] Footswitches

Guy Olinger, K2AV k2av@contesting.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:46:56 -0500

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:30:05 -0500, you wrote:

>With all the neat features that TRLog implements via footswitch, I'm
>feeling the lack.  I've used the little Radio Shack jobbie, but wonder if
>someone has a good recommendation and source for one that's a little bigger
>and ruggeder, available ready to go -- I can always make one with a
>microswitch, a hinge, and a couple of boards, but time is kinda short right
>now.

I still have one of the latter type that K2UFT made in 1964 when he
was in the army stationed at Ft Belvoir, Va and came over to operate
at my house in Alexandria, Va. TWO small hinges though. I think I
tightened the screws once or twice in that time. It has all its
original pieces except the cable & plug (trashed many times).

Does that qualify as rugged?

>73,  Pete N4ZR
>
>Don't forget to update your entry in the contest station database
>http://206.102.70.3/search.htm

--.  .-..
73, Guy

Guy Olinger, K2AV