[TRLog] TR vs. CT features (a wish)

Eric Raub eraub@hotmail.com
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:37:45 -0600

I think this would be a great feature, Mark. This would especially be
helpful with NAQP.

I'd like to throw out one more addition to the wishlist.  I would like to
see a dumb terminal added into TRLog so that it could be used for RTTY
contests. I'm not advocating Tree create a RTTY module using a sound card
(If he's going to work with the soundcard, I'd rather see him use that for
the simulator).  In the past I've actually used TRLog to log RTTY contests
(NAQP, CQ WW, etc.), but I always had to have a second computer setup as the
terminal.  Put the dumb terminal where the bandmap is now, and program the
function keys to send through to the TNC.  Yeah...there are other contest
programs out on the market right now for this purpose, but they don't have
the service that TRLog has.

73, KI0MI