[TRLog] help - qsl mode

Jan Fisher jan.fisher@virgin.net
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 15:23:04 -0000

Hi all,

I have just been sorting out my config file for the ARRL DX contest and have
a small problem with the QSL mode.

I would like to set the QSL mode to QSL BUT NO LOG MODE but when I set this
I get the following.

Enter call and hit return - call and exchange info sent as normal

Cursor is positioned in the exchange window automatically

Hit return to qsl with no info in exchange - qsl is sent ok with message up
to prompt the exchange info to be filled.

Fill the state info into the exchange window and hit return - Call of
station is sent rather than the keyer remaining silent.

If I enter part of the exchange and hit return the programme works fine with
a prompt for the correct info and then just logging the fix without sending
anything.

Am I missing something or is this a small bug.

Jan G0IVZ