[TRLog] ESC key blues

jim funk jfunk@adams.net
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 12:32:29 -0600 (CST)

Yeah, CTRL-ENTER is one of the greatest features.  With the paddles in
parallel, I probably used C-E a few hundred times during the weekend.
Before that, I was always hitting ALT-K or the VOX switch.

Not one lockup the entire weekend.

73, Jim N9JF

>I agree with the ESC issue.  I think I may have used it enough by now though
>(still a part time user) that I finally got out of the habit of hitting ESC
>more to get it to stop faster.  But my biggest break through was CRTL-ENTER.
>It can become your friend.  It logs the QSO without sending anything.  I
>correct my callsign and then send an exchange by paddles and use this to
>finish up.
>
>Dan KI6X

"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
Jim Elliot