[TRLog] OKAY now what

Edward Palagyi edkn4y@tdo.infi.net
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 03:26:32 +0000

Thanks NS0B, W4TYU, K5ZM, AA0CY. I got POST to run, now how do I get the
various functions to work. I tried summary and get the message no
LOGCFG.DAT found, but when I check with the Explorer it is there. I
tried to create a log and I got the message illegal operation and the
computer shut down. I do have LOG.DAT file and there are entries in it.
I will have to print the log and calculate the score by hand. I must
have used the wrong sprint program because this logging required a
serial number. This logging program is not for a person without a PHD in
computer sciences. Happy New Year. Ed