[TRLog] V6.36...

Ronald D Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:26:25 -0500

Tree,

Three things I noticed with 6.36 over the weekend...

1) No difficulty whatsoever networking the two laptops and logging the NAQP!
Had a great time with my firsttry at multi. Thanks for that.

2) We had HOUR DISPLAY = LAST 60 MINUTES. The display would change to BAND
CHANGES each time a QSO would come across the network on a band different than
the previous QSO. I could see this as useful for SO1R, but not so sure about
SO2R or multi-op.

3) POST will not allow me to change the active log anymore. I don't know when
it broke, but I wanted to do some analysis on the logs from each computer. I
worked around it by copying the split logs to log.dat and running POST again.

A wish (you've heard this before)...that edits made in the edit window would
show up on all computers. Maybe something as simple as broadcasting the edited
line as a note? Certainly requires a good deal of thought.

--
73 de KK1L...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
QTH: St. Albans, Vermont