[TRLog] TRlog & NT4.0

Doug Smith w9wi@bellsouth.net
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 07:33:55 -0500

> I don't have an answer, my guess is that it'll run ok, but what I *do*
> have is another question.  How will TR run under Linux, probably using
> dosemu?

I have run it OK under dosemu, *however*..  it doesn't send intelligible
CW.  (it might on a faster CPU, I was testing on a 486-66)  Same problem
as NT, too many CPU cycles stolen for other processes.

Post also runs OK under dosemu - in fact, without reservations, since
none of its functions fail when CPU cycles are stolen.

A dual-boot system is probably the best idea.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66