[TRLog] kudos

Clive Whelan Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 18:11:57 -0400

    << It is too bad Yaesu, Icom and Ten-Tec don't allow me to control the
RIT like the 850/950s do. >>

However please don't disallow the main receiver up/down tuning on the shift
keys on e.g. the FT1000MP.

I hardly touched the MP during WPX. I never use IRT in a contest, just use
the clarifier between my ears!

Don't let on ,but that feature is perhaps the single best in TR. When you
are as lousy a keyboarder as I am, you need to key the call in as quickly
as possible, and having hands on the keyboard is vital. Furthermore when
the call is something like E44/SM9DZB ( fictional of course)unless it flows
immediately, brain atrophy puts it straight in the volatile RAM in sky!

Say, why did v6.4 flag KH6 as a KS5 prefix mult, and then correct it in
POST. Also xx/9A3xxx ( forget the actual call)was flagged as a 9A0 mult but
disallowed in POST duh?

73

Clive
GW3NJW