[TRLog] TRLog V6.41 CW Mode 'F10' Lock up

Ray Grace wa6owm@deltanet.com
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:33:59 -0700

Hi Tree,
The several times that I resorted to the keyboard on V6.41, my computer
'Locked Up".
The F10 function did send code, until the <CR> key was depressed, or the
Buffer filled.
I had set the Keyer Output to Parallel ! and Paddle = 1 for FD.
The rest of the program worked great. We had a Network setup between the
three primary stations, HF-phone, HF-CW Forever, and the VHF/UHF station.
Our Novice Station and Packet Station operated  as there own network. The
Novices and Tech's had a ball. 10 Meters was open Saturday PM, they all got
there first DX, P29. They are all ready to upgrade now.
Ray - WA6OWM

MY CALL = W6ATT
CONTEST = field day
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
SIMULATOR ENABLE = FALSE

KEYER OUTPUT PORT = PARALLEL 1
WEIGHT = 1.05
PADDLE = 1
WARC BAND = FALSE

CQ EXCHANGE = ^5A^LAX \
REPEAT S&P EXCHANGE = ^5A \^BK
S&P EXCHANGE = @ 5A^LAX \ BK
QUICK QSL MESSAGE = TU \
QSL MESSAGE = 73 FD \ K
QSO BEFORE MESSAGE = @ WRK^B4^GL^FD \ K
CQ MEMORY F1 = CQ CQ FD \ \ K
CQ MEMORY F2 = CQ^FD CQ^FD CQ^FD DE \ \ K