[TRLog] Not removing mults in EU Field days (and more)

Udo Lautenbach DL2ZAV dl2zav@online.de
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 23:50:22 +0200

> >how do you keep the score from being multiplied by the ARRL sections?
>
> In POST, the summary sheet comes out correctly, ...

Is that why the summary sheet I created for REGION ONE FIELD DAY did not
show the number of multipliers - TR had scored them correctly - ?  There ARE
country mults according to our rules.

Another POST issue:
When using new file name system (*.cfg etc.), ALT-U leaves a *.tmp file of 0
bytes. POST says "tempfile found, will append and erase", seems to append,
but does not erase. When calling some of the other routines in POST, *.tmp
is found again and the append procedure is called again, and so on.

No big problems (calculate score using contest = cq m, delete *.tmp
manually), just for the record.
--
73, Udo
dl2zav@online.de     dl2zav@qsl.net