[TRLog] Can't abort CW immediately w/ Esc

Jean Giesler w4tyu@icx.net
Mon, 01 Mar 1999 03:51:19 +0000

I do the same thing but I use F1 to send my call and then when I receive the
information I use enter to finish the contact and log the information.  Lo and
behold I am smarter that the computer- I know the sequence.
Jean   W4TYU