[TRLog] Version 6.37

n6tr@teleport.com n6tr@teleport.com
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:26:48 -0800 (PST)

> Unfortunately, "ESCAPE EXITS SEARCH AND POUNCE MODE = FALSE
> generates an error during startup. I set it using ^J and after a restart,
> failure.

I must have mis-spelled something - this feature is sure been
a problem getting off the ground.

> Displaying a dupe contact is also not working. I can enter a callsign and
> exchange and enter it again and it won't display anything other than the
> person's name if it's in the database and a red callsign indication. Yes, I
> did change the parameter with ^J.

This is probably because the dupe QSO is still in the editable
window and hasn't scrolled into the LOG.DAT file yet?  It might
also be that this section of code doesn't know about the new
log file names.

Tree