[TRLog] WARC band enable?

George Fremin III geoiii@kkn.net
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 15:17:51 -0800 (PST)

Dave Bushong writes:

> Has anyone had a problem with the WARC BAND ENABLE statement in logcfg.dat?
>
> I enabled it using ^J and when the program wrote out to the CFG file, it
> wrote the first half of the previous command along with the command, i.e.,
>
> EX SSB WARC BAND ENABLE

This can happen sometimes - I find it usually happens
if you use ALT-G to save the changes - I usually
use an ALT-W to save each change as I make them.

> and then announced an error when it ran the next time.  So I edited the CFG
> file by hand, and re-ran the program and it came up, but the WARC bands
> were not enabled.
>
> If I change the parameter with ^J, change to a WARC band, exit and come
> back in, it's still in a WARC band.  But if I go up a band and back down a
> band, it skips the WARC band.
>
> I don't know if this is a recent behavior since the latest release (6.38).

You might try deleting the RESTART.BIN file - sometimes I find
commands to not always work until the RESTART.BIN file is
rebuilt.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."