[TRLog] Russian DX Summary

Igor Sokolov Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 19:36:52 +0500

Worked in the Russian contest this weekend. The default configuration is
unusable because it requires entering serial number when working Russian
station thus making me waste time. It also gives 10 points when Asiatic
Russia works Eu Russia (should be 5 points) but that is less important and
can be changed after the contest. Had to design my own CFG using IARU for
contest variable. Works better but still with some idiosyncrasies (When
working foreign station for the first time the station prefix shows up in
exchange window that needs to be deleted). Besides there are different
patterns in program behavior when different versions were used. Finally went
back to 6.20... I think RA3AUU is collecting the data to summarize and send
to Tree.

Igor, UA9CDC