[TRLog] Indiana QSO party (fwd)

v31jp@logical123.net v31jp@logical123.net
Wed, 05 May 1999 22:42:27 -0500

Hi George, et al,

I put together a couple of .DOM files, one for inside
IN and one for outside, but the doctor and Physical Therapist
worked over the shoulder today. Ah, the killer is starting to
work, so I will do some testing to tonight with them and the
.CGF files. They are, mainly, a work over of the FQP files with
IN counties.

--
73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly
Joe Pontek