[TRLog] Country file for CQ M

Igor Sokolov Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru
Tue, 11 May 1999 23:05:21 +0600

>P150C.DAT was the only country file I knew about for CQ-M before
>the contest, unfortunately it would appear to be SD-specific.
>
>Mark, G4AXX

The subject of establishing an FTP site where all those contest specific
CTY.dat and .dom files could be put for use by everybody has been raised on
this reflector before.
It seems that very few people got interested. Although TR is pretty flexible
it still require some tricks to be used for some less popular contests and
some of the users are pretty inventive and ready to share their files with
others. I still feel that building sort of a library of contest specific
files for TR would be beneficial for all the users and mistakes like the one
described above could be avoided.

Igor, UA9CDC