[TRLog] TR Cables

Darryl J. Kelly kk5ib@bscn.net
Tue, 11 May 1999 20:56:17 -0500

Please excuse a general reply to the reflector, but I actually have to many
designs that I am going to attempt to built another keyer cable for the
serial port and also a paddle cable for my Bencher. Went through the junk
box and found more shielded connectors but had to buy a couple chips, EGC
3041s, which match the 4N35s, and some diodes. I'm out about $3. The
circuits from AE0Q seem to be the best way to go. I also have paid for my
own copy, 6.40, and am sliding around on the learning curve. Thanks for all
the help and encouragement. Any my ideas and commentents appreciated.
73,
Darryl, KK5IB