[TRLog] WPX is in two weeks - severa

Clive Whelan Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com
Sun, 16 May 1999 19:00:05 -0400

Martin,

<< Now there are two ways only: QSL (Enter) or Quick QSL >>

Not quite, there are three actually. The " log but don't QSL" command is
Ctrl|Enter, but as far as I am aware is not documented (Doc QSL?) ; I find
this invaluable for paddle working.

Thus you could presently go two ways.

1. Send your custom QSL message on the paddle, and then log the QSO using
Ctrl|Enter ( or the other way around)

2. Programme an EX MEMORY key with (say) TU%, hit that key and then
Ctrl|Enter ( or the other way around)

I thought it would be possible to programme Ctrl|Enter into the message,
but that combo. seems *not* to be recognised ( Tree?)

The above require two key strokes, or some paddle work of course

Good luck, try it!

btw I agree with you about the need for mult. display in WPX, well said!

73

Clive
GW3NJW

Written Sun, 16 May 1999 18:27