[TRLog] Very Pleased

Gilbert Baron gbaron@home.com
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:49:12 -0600

I agree that an edit function would be nice BUT you do not have to shut
down. I have NO TROUBLE WHATSOEVER running from a DOS window. DO that and it
will be easy to keep an editor up.
If your machine can't handle that, I am sorry, but you should update it. It
would be MUCH easier and MUCH cheaper than the result of tree creating a
true windows app (which I would love and would buy) but that is really oput
of the question I think. As pointed out , that is NOT an easy task and you
would NOT want to pay the price.

Logic 5 is a BEAUTIFUL FULL WINDOWS app logger and puts TR to shame (for
logging) but cannot hold a candle to it for contesting.