[TRLog] Very Pleased

Gilbert Baron gbaron@home.com
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:53:54 -0600

I use an editor called PE2 that was written WAY back when the PC first came
out in 92. Notepad works fine too.
One nice thing about notepad is that you can drag the log file to open it.
You can't leave it open as you will goof up the file. You don't won't to
back level as you could.

http://www.contesting.com/trlogfaq.html