[TRLog] edit during test??

Steven J. Litwins Steven J. Litwins" <litwins@badsector.com
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:14:58 -0600

Five lines is enuf fer me guys.  I end up doing most of my edit chores after
the test as a rule.  That is when I can 'cheat' a bit es see where I
probably busted calls es fix 'em.  I learned that when my score was reduced
27% by Tree es others (or their software) during the last cw ss.  Look es
fix after the test to avoid BIG score reductions for the busted call
syndrome found by busted call s/w!  I hardly have time during the test to
edit ANYTHING let alone entries greater up the log than 5!!  I don't know hw
u guys do it.  When I get a call like HS5SHI at 40wpm, I'm bound to bust it
at first attempt in the qrm.  So I need the editor later to sort out this
kinda stuff.  Far as I'm concerned, Tree can leave it at last 5 es I'm MORE
than happy.  Any more than that and I'm into loosing score cuz of it...
73, steve, k8wk (flame resistant)