[TRLog] Very Pleased

Bill R n9br@mc.net
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:33:10 -0600

Sorry Mark,
    I did think your e-mail arrived via the reflector.
In any case I have recieved letters of support and they have
been sent directly to me. I wouldn't have posted your e-mail if I
saw it was private...and I'm deleteing the name of the sender of
the message below ....

Bill,

I too am shocked at the response that you got from this idea.  I have wanted
to see a real time editor in the product for a long time.

It seems that some contestors feel that once you hit return on the keyboard
that it is somehow wrong to change the information.  We all make typing
mistakes that we have to correct and it would sure be better to be able to
make the change right away instead of making notes to yourself and going
back after the contest.

Anyway, you have probably read enough reflector heat over the years to worry
about some of the comments directed at you.  Just know that most readers
support you when you have a good idea.

73,