[TRLog] CW keying cable problems-solved!!!

David E. Shelton w4des@iolky.com
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 02:01:51 -0500

Thanks to everyone that replied with too many changes to attempt by one
person. So I started with the easiest and progressed to the harder ones.
Fortunately, the second easy suggestion cured the problem. My shack sits
almost at the base of my tower and the RF cannot be escaped. The shack is
not hot with RF it is the location, RF coming from the beam above me. I
simply clamped a grounding wire to the shack ground and then to the computer
chasis. Problem solved even at 550W. Thanks to all. Now all I need to know
is where can I find an Excel file that is the template for the F keys used
on SS99CW?

73 es tnx,
Des, W4DES
w4des@iolky.com