[TRLog] Re: Converting TRLog to Windows

Gil Baron W0MN gbaron@home.com
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 05:41:38 -0600

I think this needs to be put to bed quickly.
I don't know of any well written application that will not let you use
keystrokes instead of the mouse. If you could do it with a keystroke before,
you still can if it is correctly written. That would apply to TRLOG too.
You should have the choice. That complaint about windows is a big red
herring. It jut does not make sense. It is not windows that forces you to
use the mouse, it is the programmer.