[TRLog] \ON and \OFF

Don Moman ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 10:35:12 -0700 (MST)

This feature worked - mostly - for us, but it seemed if we exited the pgm
during the break and then came back it, it wouldn't take the \ON. But not
always.

We were using the auto start sending, but nothing to do with the USE BIOS
feature.

Two other small quirks:  IN CTRL J menu, any key that involves using the
SHIFT key will also tune the radio (FT1000mp... oops make that FT1000MP)
First noticed when trying to set the time, that : is a nuisance.

And, as someone mentioned, using POST to view contents of the restart.bin
gets an error message about about a different version.

Everything else worked fine in SS, except for the lack of propagation this
far north.....

73 Don
VE6JY

> > > This appears to be broken.
> > > Should be easy enough to fix - sorry for the problem.
> >
> > FWIW, I used the \OFF and \ON and had no problems with it
> > using 6.45 this weekend.  Worked same as always.  Go figure.
>
> Hmm - a good puzzler.  Could be related to the USE BIOS setting.
>
> Tree

VE6JY  Don Moman               email: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Box 127 Lamont, Alberta        email forwarding: ve6jy@rac.ca
CANADA  T0B 2R0