[TRLog] TRlog Release Notes

K9YO- Cedrick Johnson k9yo@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:04:37 -0600

As a software developer in training, including a ENTIRE history of the
changes to each version of software is pretty standard. In all of my
commercial applications developed for trading institutions, I find changes
in one file, some of them dating back until 1972. So, it is pretty helpful
to see if something you requested got put in, perhaps sometime in the past.

Anyway, Tree, keep up the great work!

-Cedrick

At 02:23 PM 11/26/99 , you wrote:

>On 25 Nov 99, at 11:42, Bob Wanderer wrote:
>
> > Would it be possible to have the information
> > pertaining to only that release in the release notes?
> > i.e. release notes for 6.46 would show 6.46 only and
> > not the notes for prior releases.
>

>Why?
>
>I often go several versions between updating and prefer to have all the
>revision info in one file so I can easily refer back.
>
>73 de Lee
>
>--
>Lee Hiers
>Cornelia, GA
>
>aa4ga@contesting.com
>
>--
>FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/trlogfaq.html
>Submissions:              trlog@contesting.com
>Administrative requests:  trlog-REQUEST@contesting.com
>Problems:                 owner-trlog@contesting.com
>Feature Wishlist:         http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/trwish.html

Cedrick Johnson, K9YO ex. N9YXA, Z2/N9YXA
Dekalb, Illinois - Home of the NIU Huskies
Full Time college student
Part Time Systems Analyst/Programmer
10-10: 67368
Visit the K9YO ContestCentral online at:
http://www.qsl.net/k9yo

NorilTech Web Site: http://www.netcom.com/~k9yo

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
- Walter Bagehot