[TRLog] Fwd: [Kenwood] TS-940 Computer Interface Boards Available

Rick Bullon kc5ajx@hotmail.com
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 05:03:25 GMT

In case the kenwood onwers missed this on the kenwood reflector. I thought I
would send it over here.
  I have no conection to Chris heck I don't even have one of these boards
yet:)

73
Rick