[TRLog] UA9C web site -Reply

Tim Ellam TELLAM@mccarthy.ca
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:59:19 -0400

Like what? Software piracy is rampant in North America and
considerably worse overseas. Tree supplies a very successful product
that is kept current on a regular basis for minimal cost. He would face a
number of costs in trying to enforce his copyright in the normal course,
which would then serve to not make it cost effective to keep TR current.

Tree deserves our support. A little peer pressure may be exactly what
is needed in this instance

Tim VE6SH

>>> "Gil Baron W0MN" <gbaron@home.com> 09/20/99 03:47pm >>>

I feel sorry for Tree BUT that does not give him the right to penalize us
who do not pirate. There MUST be a better way.