[TRLog] Simulator mystery

Clive Whelan Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:15:51 -0400

George,

<< You dont have to set CW tone=1 for this to work.

You do have to setup a CW output port. >>

I have *two* on LPT1 and LPT3, no difference on either!

Tree opined that it might depend on where the CW TONE=1 came in
the logcfg.dat file, but I even copied the  precise file used by
Jan/G0IVZ for whom it *does* work, with identical LPT port and
radio (1), still n.g.

All the direct emails I've got so far fail to make it work.

If y'all have a minute could you kindly try

SIMULATOR ENABLE=TRUE
CW TONE=1

and report if it permits keying via a parallel port ( or serial
come to that)

email me, and I'll summarise for the list.

73

Clive
GW3NJW

Clive Whelan