[TRLog] A Little more Trouble with the CW interfacing

Tony Park ke4mce@bellsouth.net
Fri, 04 Aug 2000 11:48:17 -0400

I want to start off by Thanking each one that replied. I am making
progress But here is my problem that I cant figure out. I set a contest
up and everything works well until I try to send CW with the computer
The computer sends the correct info via the speaker but the radio send a
continuous tone with the radio keyer off and a continuous dit with the
radio keyer turn on. also when I send CW with the paddles the computer
speaker sends  the correct message but the radio still sends the
continuous tone.
and suggestions.
Thanks Again Tony