[TRLog] Next release

Igor Sokolov Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 02:15:23 +0600

>Version 6.49 - Released on 2 May 2000

 >- Fixed garbage when deleting last entry in band map.

Still have it in 6.52 when deleting the last spot from the band map
 That garbage disappear when the next spot makes it's way into the band map.
It all started several versions back when Tree improved S&P with band map so
that one can jump to the next non worked spot automatically. I wonder if
there is a way to disable that somehow. I really liked the way band map
worked before that new feature was introduced. It was much more stable. For
the time being I resort to using the version before that feature was
introduced.

>BAND MAP CUTOFF FREQUENCY - used to set the CW/SSB transition frequency
>   for a band.

Could this be used for sending the mode information to the radio as well. If
one picks the spot on a band map and sets the radio on a freq in ssb sub
band it would be nice to have it set the radio on the mode that is relevant
for the freq.
That would be a very useful feature for multy mode contests like IARU and
general qso.

73,
Igor, UA9CDC