[TRLog] WAE QTC stuff

Mike Tessmer k9nw@qth.com
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 10:57:30 -0400

> When I wanted to send QTCs the following occurred:
>
> -- Call in callsign window
> -- Hit Cntl Q
> -- Sends the QTC message real s-l-o-w  (qtc 2/4, qrv?, etc.)
> -- Hit return to start and it pops the first QTC in the window but
doesn't
> send it
> -- Have to hit return and then "A" to send each QTC
>
> v 6.52

Another oddity I found was when I made the summary sheet, it says no QTC
points though I did send 18.  (excerpt below)

::                                WAE SUMMARY SHEET
::   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries
::______________________________________________________
::   20CW       17          17         17        11
::   15CW        5           5          5         5
:: Totals       22          22         22        16
::
::    There were no QTC points.

Of course it's simple enough to edit this in and recalculate the score.  I
tried the simulator on v 6.50 and everything worked fine:  QTC was sent
with RETURN, Summary sheet said how many QTC were sent, etc.

73, Mike K9NW