[TRLog] Next release --- a different beast indeed

G8OO@aol.com G8OO@aol.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 06:17:12 EDT

Yes, Larry, This is a worthwhile exercise as I also use TR. for all logging
and import the finished log.dat file into LogPlus for awards, etc.

de Alan H G8OO

--------

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 12:54:01AM -0400, W1HIJCW@aol.com wrote:

> One possible addition might be an optional window which shows date, time,
and
> band for previous Q's with the same station in the same log.dat file. It
> would replace another window of course (probably the needed mults window)
and
> should be totally optional (control J list).

I can think of several ways to do something like this now.
Why do you want this info?
How often would you need it?

> Speaking of which --- are there any limits to the time frame that a
> particular log.dat file covers? I've never run into any, but then I haven't
> used the program in more than a two day stint before.

No time limit - I use TR-Log for all my logging - after a contest
I add the contest log to my general log - I have TR log files
with 40,000+ QSOs in them that span several years.