[TRLog] minimum need

Ron Angle (K6KYJ) compcoach_2000@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 11:06:55 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From:	kl7ra [SMTP:kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov]
Sent:	Monday, December 04, 2000 11:03 PM
To:	N7DR@arrl.net; trlog@contesting.com
Subject:	Re: [TRLog] minimum need

Hi Doc,  great job on the "paperwork",  thanks from all of us.

Doc writes:

> LOADHIGH SMARTDRV C+
>I know that Dave is a fan of this particular configuration; but I would
>caution you that, if you follow his advice, you do so at your own risk.

[Ron Angle K6KYJ]  My 386 20 Mhz clunker keeps up pretty well since I
seldom EVER see rates higher than 60.  I use an old Quarterdeck memory
manager program to help streamline the options; it does automatically most
of the functions mentioned in other posts.  It boots to DOS 6 and runs TR
and keeps the cat warm in the winter.