[TRLog] Cabrillo for the Stew Perry

Robert Kavanagh ap231@freenet.carleton.ca
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 16:56:45

I have been checking the operation of TR LOG for the Stew Perry contest in
preparation for this year's contest.

I note that the sent exchange (my grid square) does not appear in the Sent
column of the DAT file.The program is computing the points correctly. Also,
when I produce a Cabrillo log my grid square does not appear either in the
Sent Exchange area or in the preliminary lines of the Cabrillo log.

If this is the way it is supposed to be, how will Tree know what my grid
square is in order to compute my score ?  Am I forgetting to do something ?

Bob, VE3OSZ