[TRLog] uk backpacker contests

DAVID W WOOD G3YXX@guildford-physio.demon.co.uk
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 19:37:41 GMT0BST1,M3.4.0/02:00,M10.4.0/

Hello All

A G specific

Here in the UK we have a number of contests called 'backpackers'
which are secondary to the primary contest which supports it.

I am intending to enter one where the exchange will be:
Call RST SER UK-postcode and grid square.

Scoring method is:
1prt/km * sum of multiers ergo Country, postal code, grid square.

Three questions:

1.   if one of these received fields is not given, how can that
field be left empty in real time contesting?

2.   How may the scoring be set up?

3.   What are the required lines in the configuration file?