[TRLog] Keeping Track of Mults

Jeffrey Rymer jrymer@ez-net.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:36:15 -0600

Hello

I am going to use TR next month in the Wisconsin QSO Party. I am going to be
mobile. I need to know how to set TR up so if I am in one county working
stations and move to another county how do I keep track of my mults,  but
yet let me rework stations from the previous county and not show them as a
dupe. Do I make a new log for each county that I move to? Can I transfer my
mults to the next log and start over but not lose my mult count made in the
other logs? Will I have problems in the end combining all the logs for my
score and saying I have alot of dupes?  Thanks Jeff N9PQU