[TRLog] CW Keying - No Problem

robert c reisenweber bobreis@juno.com
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 15:48:10 +0100

Hi Wilf,

Just tried it with this computer (486 with Windows 95) and disabling the
com port didn't help.  I still have to boot up in DOS and then everything
seems to work just fine.  No problem with rebooting and guess if I'm
going to work a contest, then the computer should be configured for the
contest too!..Hi.

Thanks for the suggestion though, and many, many thanks for the 15 meter
CW contact during the RAC test!

73 de Bob W3BBO