[TRLog] Version 6.50

Grant Mitchell mitchell_g@popmail.firn.edu
Tue, 04 Jul 2000 14:39:14 -0400

If this has been covered before excuse the bandwidth.

I was just setting up for the upcoming IARU/WRTC test and noticed the
following.

1.    In CTRL_J my zone is set as ZONE 5 by the program. My ITU ZONE
        is 8...my WAZ is ZONE 5).  This can only be changed in the
LOGCFG.DAT
        file.

2.    The contest exchange is set up correctly by the program as ZONE 8
        ...RST 5NN 8.

3.    However when operating/testing the contest, it thinks I'm in ZONE
5 and
        scores that way.

4.    Going into LOGCFG.DAT and entering MY ZONE = 8 solved the scoring
        problem.

You might want to check how you are setup in CTRL_J for ZONE.  Good luck

in the test.

73, Grant
N4GM