R: [TRLog] IARU problem

Soro Roberto roberto.soro@sia.it
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 18:45:19 +0200

Hi Clive,
nice to meet you in the IARU and thanks for points and
your patience when I was experiencing some
(the key speed completely crazy) TRlog problem.
The score problem is solved as soon as you put
in CFG file

MY ZONE = 27

just after the contest statement.
then you can rescore the contest OK.

Another problem was caused this morning at 11z
so near contest end when I was running and answering
OK2HI  (may be the problem is the callsign suffix???)

and as soon as I hit the I (I have autosend at 5th char)
TR log crashed.
I restarted it and the bandmap was gone!
memory was still about 38K.

Tree, any idea??
73
Bob,  I2WIJ - J49WI - (J45W very soon)