[TRLog] Cabrillo

Scott Robbins w4pa@bellsouth.net
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:11:28 -0400

Tree wrote:
> The Cabrillo format is not defined for many of the contests that
> TR supports - and hence, the Cabrillo function doesn't do the
> right thing.  As they get defined (assuming they do) I will implement
> them.
>
> Tree

Errr.....am I dense or did I miss something here?  Does running
POST and selecting the "ARRL recommend format" for processing
a log in v6.50 not output logs in Cabrillo?  Or is it only available for
a few contests at present?  I didn't bother to look at my IARU HF
log to check the formatting, I just processed it and emailed it.
Doesn't matter for this contest, but it's got me thinkin' about SS CW
(where it will be required for this year).

Scott Robbins, W4PA