[TRLog] Radio Update Seconds

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii@kkn.net
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 19:08:56 -0700

On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 08:27:40PM -0500, 00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu wrote:

> I am concerned that during heavy use of ALT-R (perhaps in a two radio
> S&P mode), the frequency and the Radio 1/Radio 2 box will get out of
> sync.  Is this what will happen?

I am not sure I understand but I have never had any problem
switching between the two radios very quickly and I have
been making alot of band changes/second radio QSOs.

  Is there any way to provide faster
> frequency update, such as CT has?

I dont know the answer to this - and Tree will not be
back on the net for about 10 days.

--

George Fremin III        "When a true genius appears in the world,
Johnson City, TX           you may know him by this sign; that the