[TRLog] Multi log processing

Ron D. Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:22:44 -0400

Tom,

I am in exactly the same situation, but with five computers. This was our
first time networked and I have a list of things to both do and NOT do for
next year! Number one on the list is power saving/suspend mode on all laptops
MUST be disabled and proven to be disabled. Number two is unless we are ground
zero for a natural disaster NOBODY exits TR or powers down TR without my
express approval! The rest pale in comparison.

TR does a good job of making up for computers off the net for periods of time.
The program appears to queue contacts that have not made it around the ring.
But it does not appear to make up for log flushes done at the end of the event
with the network disconnected (aka user error!!).

BTW I was at W1MOO, the Udder Radio Club. We had a great time. My person
on-air highlight was working an apparent barnmate, W4HOG.

--
73 de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont