[TRLog] LONG -- Reflections on first real use of TR LOG, and a few gripes

Clive Whelan clive_whelan@btinternet.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:59:30 +0100

In article <LPBBJJHKFOOEGKEBKHOJAEFACCAA.kg5u@hal-pc.org>, Dale L Martin
wrote:
> If Tree could come up with a special key-function (CTL-Enter, or similar)
> that would edit the last line entry in the logsheet window, that would be
> great.

It would, so long as it's not Ctrl-Enter, as that's already spoken for as
the log without QSL key, one of the most valuable hot key functions in TR
imo. i.e. you finish the QSO on the paddle, and then Ctrl-Enter to log it.
I used to switch the Tx to standby until somebody told me about this!

73

Clive
GW3NJW