[TRLog] Yaesu DVS-2 and TR Log?

v31jp@logical123.net v31jp@logical123.net
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 00:43:46 +0100

The DVS-2 does not take commands from the radio, therefore, you
can not send commands via the RS-232 to control it. It looks like
the DVS-2 can be controlled with modification by bringing out a
small cable to a relay adapter that is controlled by the computer,
a summer time project here.

--
73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly
Joe Pontek