[TRLog] QCWA QSO Party logging

CHARLES P BAKER w2ktf@juno.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:45:50 EDT

     Have watched the updates of TRLog on the Reflector.
Haven't seen that the QCWA Party logging has been
fixed.  (It accepts Check, Name, Chapter Number.
Should be: Check, Name, Chapter Number OR Domestic
or Foreign QTH.)

     Will this be fixed in time for Sept. 16 QSO Party?
If not, I can again muddle through using KIDS DAY.
But it's not as good as a real fix, as KIDS DAY doesn't
put each item of exchange in a neat column.

     If this is fixed, Tree, I'll frame the cover of CQ and
post it on shack wall.  (No, I'll not throw darts at the
picture if the exchange is not fixed.)

			73   -   Charlie, W2KTF

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.